- FINANCIAL INVESTIGATIONS / Embezzlement squad
1400 Botham Jean Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75215
The Embezzlement Squad investigates business related crimes that other investigative units in the police department, because of the complexity of the case or obscurity of the law, are not equipped to investigate. These can include:
- Theft – Embezzlement (one-time thefts will not be investigated by this unit.)
- by an employee
- occurring over an extended period of time
- exceeding $2,500 loss
- Theft of Trade Secrets
- Forgery (related to wills, deeds, mortgages or securities)
- Hindering Secured Creditor
- Misapplication of Fiduciary Property
- Certain violations of the Texas Banking Code and the Texas Property Code
To report an Embezzlement offense, please complete the Embezzlement Complaint Form. To list additional witnesses, please use the Additional Witness page. Instructions for completing the Embezzlement Complaint Form can be found here. Please submit this form in PDF format.
When the form is complete and all evidence is properly organized, e-mail Sergeant Richard Santiesteban at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.